Especially when it involves sewing at one of my favourite places.
My mum had booked me a space on the cushion making workshop with Donna Wilson as a birthday treat. I had been looking forward to it for ages and was so very excited.
The workshop was great – I made a cloud shaped cushion which needs some final stuffing and tweaking before it can be revealed finally. I was delighted we got to make clouds as I had long lusted after the ones on her website.
The fabric looked gorgeous and was beautiful to work with – the lambswool yarn is sourced from Denby Dale and the fabric machine knitted by small family-run business in Galasheils on the Scottish border.
Donna was lovely too.
- Felicity Ford on Travelling light
- THANK YOU and What Happens Next… » KNITSONIK on Introducing Felicity Ford and the world of KNITSONIK
- Felix on Reasons to be cheerful
- Knitsonik Blogtour!! — MaryJaneMucklestone on Introducing Felicity Ford and the world of KNITSONIK
- Reasons to be cheerful on Introducing Felicity Ford and the world of KNITSONIK